Management Training is focused on helping you and your staff develop the skills needed to be an effective leaders.
Management skills don’t come naturally, they are learned. How your managers and supervisors are influencing others can dramatically affect the organization. Are your managers setting a positive and productive example for their staff? Do they:
- Have self management and time skills?
- Organizational skills?
- Know the priorities and distinguish between yours, mine and ours?
- Prepare and give performance evaluations and feedback to employees in a timely and meaningful way?
Two key skills that we start with are: Effective Communications & Supervisory skills.
- Listening skills
- Having difficult conversations
- Powerful questioning
- Coaching skills
- Gender differences
- Negotiation skills
- How to be an effective supervisor
- Performance counseling/evaluations
- Interviewing skills – for the interviewer and interviewee
- Dealing with difficult employees
- Employee motivation
- How to run an effective meeting
- Team building
What would you like to work on?
- Setting the culture of your organization
- How to set a good example Employee interaction
- Employee relations
- The art of negotiation
- Dealing with difficult people
- Work flow
- Moving from producer to overseer
- How do you spend your time?
- Work with people they don’t like.
- Communicate effectively with each other.
- Run a productive meeting.
- Stop the gossip.
- Improve productivity.
- Negotiate with each other.
- How to be a star
- Motivation and procrastination
- Organization skills
- How to get more time in your day
- Time robbers – email, phone calls, interruptions
Holly believes developing your team is a key to your success.
Group experiences and individual development can strengthen the performance of any team.
Continuous training is the challenge – when to find the time. Sports teams have it as part of their culture – what about your organization? Training and development of your team is a bonus that benefits the individual, your team, the staff, the organization and the customers. Build your team through training.
For Pricing & Availability On Management Training
Contact Holly Herman
Call: (914) 439 -6816 OR Fill out the form below!
Required fields are marked *.