As a CEO I worked with a lot of Strategic Planning facilitators. Through that experience I know the same style doesn’t work for everyone.
Completely customized – not one size fits all.
- I meet with you to learn what you’d like to accomplish during the meeting.
- You may choose to provide your own content or have me provide content in the areas you’d like to cover (see sample areas covered).
- I work with you to understand any sensitive issues that you’d like brought to light.
- We design the agenda to maximize the meeting time.
Holly worked with our management team and board delivering a professional and high caliber strategic planning session. I was also pleased to see the amount of research that she put into understanding our credit union and didn’t address our session with a cookie cutter approach.
~ Tina Sbrega, President & CEO, GFA Federal Credit Union
Focus – you pick it.
- Traditional strategic planning starts with the destination, the what.
- When the destination is set you may want to add some discussion on how to get there.
- You will have a clear understanding of what will happen next.
Holly worked with the United States Senate FCU Board of Directors facilitating its strategic planning process. Her comprehensive background and knowledge of the credit union industry provided insight and relevance to key industry topics. Her objective, focused direction of conversation helped guide the board through constructive discussion to productive conclusions.
~ Susan Enis, President & CEO, United States Senate FCU
Practical – results you can use.
- You have meaningful information to put to use.
- The results are easily understood by the entire organization.
- Communicating and implementing these results are the focal point going forward.
It was clear that Holly has great skill in understanding the organization’s goals and she was extremely instrumental in assisting each Board member get its point across so that collectively the Board could come to consensus regarding its future direction. I would certainly highly recommend Holly as a facilitator for any group or organization.
~ Peg Duchesne, Duchess Enterprise, LLC Laurel, Maryland, Greater Beltsville Business Association Board Member
For Pricing & Availability On Strategic Planning
Contact Holly Herman
Call: (914) 439 -6816 OR Fill out the form below!
Required fields are marked *.